Believe it or not it is level. You would never know it by the picture.
Asked on Jun 9, 2017
How can I cover the bottom part of our new shed?
- It sounds crazy but only one corner of the shed is on the ground.
- If I try to put anything around it to cover it up it still will not be the same height.
- We we told by the company that they had to add 16" to level it.
- It is a 12X20 shed so it sticks out like a sore thumb.
- We also don't want animals to be able to get under it.
- Excuse our yard it is a work in progress. We tore off our deck, pulled out bushes and had a tree cut down.
- Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
We plan to put a ramp across the front.