I bought the ugly duckling. And transformed it into a beauty queen!

+3
I'm Jenn, and I flip houses and blog about it over at The Bachelorette Pad Flip. My most recent flip was the ugly duckling in many areas, but the exterior had NO curb appeal!

With lots of TLC, creativity, and cool products, I transformed the faded barn red beast into the beauty queen of the neighborhood! Come see how!
e i bought the ugly duckling and transformed it into a beauty queen
Bye, bye barn red!
  • Tam13317878 Tam13317878 on Jun 10, 2017
    Nice improvement!

• Lynne Webb Lynne Webb on Jun 10, 2017
    Glad you left some of the original bushes. Looks as though they were made spiffy with some pruning but they also add character instead of a row of little 18" varieties straight from the greenhouse. The house looks stunning. I'm sure the exterior is just part of the story.

• Yofrendonna Yofrendonna on Jun 10, 2017
    I did the same thing. Feels good

• Cathy Cathy on Jun 10, 2017
    It does look good, but I liked the barn red, too

• It's hard to tell, but it was extremely faded and oddly, one side of the house had patches of varying tan paints in patches all over it.

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Jun 18, 2017
    Hometalkers, if you are not already following The Bachelorette Pad Flip, you need to subscribe. This lady can turn a sow's ear into a silk purse. Best wishes šŸ˜‡