Jennifer
Jennifer
  • Tutorial Team
  • Elizabeth City, NC

Repurposed Medallion Into Pretty Mirror

$0.00

Hi Hometalkers !
I was walking around my neighborhood the other day and in the middle of the street I saw a ceiling medallion, it was trash day so I picked it up, brought it home, cleaned it up and then I did this...

repurposed medallion into pretty mirror
After I cleaned it up I knew I was going to paint it because it was plain white and I'm in color mode so I started to paint... then I thought, "Wait, what am I going to do with this? I don't need a ceiling medallion or an umbrella stand top ."
Well, I'll just see what it looks like after I paint it.
repurposed medallion into pretty mirror
All the painting is done, now what? Maybe I'll put it outside... what about some lights? I have all kinds of different colors and types. Here are a few I was thinking about.
Yellow?
repurposed medallion into pretty mirror
Blue?
repurposed medallion into pretty mirror
Clear?
repurposed medallion into pretty mirror
Red? What about lights and...
repurposed medallion into pretty mirror
some glow in the dark Mod Podge?
hmm...
repurposed medallion into pretty mirror
No , I decided to add glass gems in red and a small mirror! It sparkles in the light! I love finding things like this and making them pretty!
I'm not sure where I'll hang it yet, probably outside. My piles are getting smaller- still on the purge!

Thanks for looking, love comments!

out people!

• Medallion  (Curbside find)
  • Paint  (on hand)
  • Glass gems  (on hand)