New Mantel With Old Windows

I’ve been working on a few projects and one of them is a new look to our Mantel. Before the holidays I found these old windows at a yard sale for $2.00 each and knew they would be fun to decorate with. Right now we’re going for something in the spirit of Valentine’s Day and Love. Right now we’re going for something in the spirit of Valentine’s Day and Love. These were the windows cleaned up and on the bare wall. It’s not quite done but I wanted to share what I’m working on so far. Last year I made a Gallery Wall with wedding photo’s and some great thrift store mirrors. If you want to see how I did that click here. I pulled this down and think I’m gonna move this upstairs to the wall in our hallway. I picked up the pretty pink roses at our Von’s when I got groceries yesterday. The Love is all you Need sign is something I LOVE and has a little special meaning to me. When my hubs proposed to me, we were in Vegas and he took me out to dinner for my Birthday and asked me to marry him. Then he took me to see “LOVE” the Circue du Soleil show set to the Beattles Music and of course they played “All you need is Love.” Ahhhhh.
This is the black shutter that hangs on our wall by our front door, the back side is distressed pink and I’m thinking about flipping it over and adding these L O V E letters to this side and hanging it. Could be cute for Valentine’s Day. I also want to make some pillows, pull out some candles and romantic look. I put the picture of the windows up on the Facebook Page and got lots of great ideas so I’m gonna play with some of them too.
If you have any ideas for the mantel, please send them my way. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day, Lisa

Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
ConcordCottage.com with Lisa Walsh Huff Kroll