Paint A Room In 30 Minutes

$200

How to paint a room fast and easy. Paint a room does not have to take all day or even an entire weekend. Watch how we paint a room in 28 minutes.
We started this project by clearing out the room the be painted the laying down drop cloths and bring in all tools to complete the job and laying them out on the drop cloth including the paint.
Began masking and taping off trim and protecting blinds and exposed carpet along baseboards.
Began cutting it ceilings and edges of trim.
While cutins are still wet begin rolling walls. Color covers in one coat so put paint on heavy with roller.
Continue around room doing cutins and rolling walls keeping a wet edge and not allowing paint to dry before rolling.
Once room is painted, remove all tape before paint dries or you will get bridging.
Once this is done clean and pack everything out of the room and vacuum the carpets. I have several videos on how to paint a room in 1 hour. It can be done once you see the proper sequence and how a professional does it. Visit my YouTube channel The Idaho Painter Home Improvement How To's.
Visit my Tool Store to purchase all your painting and home improvement tools.

Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home

• Linda

How used when a first time user has a airless spray painter what's the prep

• Lizzie

I am painting one of the bathroom door,and I am having the worst time, to me is like if the paint is to thick,I put the brush on the door and does not roll easy,

Please help now the door is a two tone

Thanks

• Steve-Melissa Bruns

How do you use a 3” brush to cut in the ceilings and not get it in the ceiling? It takes us 2 days to paint a small bathroom vs them doing a whole house

• Donna

I know that prep time is not included in the thirty minutes. i am never organized when painting. lots of good tips here. thanks

• Sandy Ressel

Yes! I have always felt like one heavy coat is as good as two, and his point is with getting the prepping out of the way, there is no reason it needs to take two to three days to paint a room!

• TracyRogersIsLoved

Multiple coats provide a much better bonding situation and a slightly quicker cure. Also, people(homeowners or renters) that are Not painting for a living will run into "thick" paint issues, that is, runs etc. Slows down the job. Instead of just "roll & go" you put in extra labor time continually looking back and going back to fix the issues you create.