Paint A Room In 30 Minutes

$200

How to paint a room fast and easy. Paint a room does not have to take all day or even an entire weekend. Watch how we paint a room in 28 minutes.
We started this project by clearing out the room the be painted the laying down drop cloths and bring in all tools to complete the job and laying them out on the drop cloth including the paint.
Began masking and taping off trim and protecting blinds and exposed carpet along baseboards.
Began cutting it ceilings and edges of trim.
While cutins are still wet begin rolling walls. Color covers in one coat so put paint on heavy with roller.
Continue around room doing cutins and rolling walls keeping a wet edge and not allowing paint to dry before rolling.
Once room is painted, remove all tape before paint dries or you will get bridging.
Once this is done clean and pack everything out of the room and vacuum the carpets. I have several videos on how to paint a room in 1 hour. It can be done once you see the proper sequence and how a professional does it. Visit my YouTube channel The Idaho Painter Home Improvement How To's.
Visit my Tool Store to purchase all your painting and home improvement tools.

These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs

• Lizzie

I am painting one of the bathroom door,and I am having the worst time, to me is like if the paint is to thick,I put the brush on the door and does not roll easy,

Please help now the door is a two tone

Thanks

• Steve-Melissa Bruns

How do you use a 3” brush to cut in the ceilings and not get it in the ceiling? It takes us 2 days to paint a small bathroom vs them doing a whole house

• Jim Jack

Hi, I want to ask that I want these juice wrld wall posters on my bedroom wall. Should I paste wallpapers or should I hire a designer to paint this on the wall?

• Donna

I know that prep time is not included in the thirty minutes. i am never organized when painting. lots of good tips here. thanks

• Sandy Ressel

Yes! I have always felt like one heavy coat is as good as two, and his point is with getting the prepping out of the way, there is no reason it needs to take two to three days to paint a room!

• TracyRogersIsLoved

Multiple coats provide a much better bonding situation and a slightly quicker cure. Also, people(homeowners or renters) that are Not painting for a living will run into "thick" paint issues, that is, runs etc. Slows down the job. Instead of just "roll & go" you put in extra labor time continually looking back and going back to fix the issues you create.