Paint A Room In 30 Minutes

$200

How to paint a room fast and easy. Paint a room does not have to take all day or even an entire weekend. Watch how we paint a room in 28 minutes.
We started this project by clearing out the room the be painted the laying down drop cloths and bring in all tools to complete the job and laying them out on the drop cloth including the paint.
Began masking and taping off trim and protecting blinds and exposed carpet along baseboards.
Began cutting it ceilings and edges of trim.
While cutins are still wet begin rolling walls. Color covers in one coat so put paint on heavy with roller.
Continue around room doing cutins and rolling walls keeping a wet edge and not allowing paint to dry before rolling.
Once room is painted, remove all tape before paint dries or you will get bridging.
Once this is done clean and pack everything out of the room and vacuum the carpets. I have several videos on how to paint a room in 1 hour. It can be done once you see the proper sequence and how a professional does it. Visit my YouTube channel The Idaho Painter Home Improvement How To's.
Visit my Tool Store to purchase all your painting and home improvement tools.

30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself

• Steve-Melissa Bruns
    Steve-Melissa Bruns

How do you use a 3” brush to cut in the ceilings and not get it in the ceiling? It takes us 2 days to paint a small bathroom vs them doing a whole house

• Virgie Jaquess
      Virgie Jaquess
      23 minutes ago

use 2 l/4 angled brush apply paint one inch below the line and edge upward after first line is painted.

• Jim Jack
    Jim Jack

Hi, I want to ask that I want these juice wrld wall posters on my bedroom wall. Should I paste wallpapers or should I hire a designer to paint this on the wall?

• Betsey
    Betsey

• Donna
    Donna

I know that prep time is not included in the thirty minutes. i am never organized when painting. lots of good tips here. thanks

• Sandy Ressel
    Sandy Ressel

Yes! I have always felt like one heavy coat is as good as two, and his point is with getting the prepping out of the way, there is no reason it needs to take two to three days to paint a room!

• TracyRogersIsLoved
      TracyRogersIsLoved

Multiple coats provide a much better bonding situation and a slightly quicker cure. Also, people(homeowners or renters) that are Not painting for a living will run into "thick" paint issues, that is, runs etc. Slows down the job. Instead of just "roll & go" you put in extra labor time continually looking back and going back to fix the issues you create.