A Fancy Pet From a Repurposed Wine Box

$50

I am so excited to bring you this project! It’s different! It’s affordable! It’s easy!
My wine-box-repurposed pet bed ...
Tell me you don’t love it!!! Isn’t it glamorous???
The wine box is the perfect size for your small pup or your precious kitty. It's very sturdy and easy to customize. These pet beds make fabulous gifts!!! I have made several versions of these pet beds…but this is my absolute favorite!
It’s just so FANCY!

It's really an easy project. To start, you'll have to get a wine box. My full blog post has a few places where I find them.
Supplies: wooden legs, 2x2 cut into pieces, chalk type paint, fancy knobs and a fun stencil. You will also need a drill, wood glue, wood screws to assemble the legs.
My blog post has a video of me making a repurposed wine box- pet bed . Using wood screws, I attached the 2x2 pieces as feet and added the pre-fab wooden legs as "bed posts." Drill another hole on the legs, to screw in the fancy crystal cabinet knobs.
Then the fun part- painting and decorating. I painted details using stencils and fancy designs and my favorite chalk-type paint. (See my previous Hometalk project post about how to paint patterns on furniture).
Well this was certainly fun and I hope you are inspired!

Seriously…if you happen to tackle a repurposed pet bed of your own…share your photos with me!  I wanna see! Tag me on Instagram - @traceysfancy - or post on my Facebook wall @TraceysFancy!!

Until next time……

• Wine box
  • Chalk type paint
  • 2x2

Tracey Bellion

• Christina Aguilar

i have a cat named Queenie. She is a Bombay .... a very spoiled one! Now I have to make this for her!
  • Mona

Don't have a question, but wanted to say that I think k it us very nice. My cat would not use it. He prefers to be curled up at my feet. Lol
    Yes... On my bed. Lives dangerously.