How to Create Your DIY Love Shelf + Free Plan

$22

A few weeks ago, I saw a nice Love shelf project and thought it could really feet in my house. I drew up various designs based on pictures of various LOVE shelves that I had seen.

Then, I decided how tall I wished the shelf to be and came up with the other dimensions. Then I went to the wood store to purchase my wood and the hardware store to purchase the rest. For the shelf lover, I have also included a free plan that I made to do it yourself if you want via our blog article below this description.

Check out our video for more

Add Me Here

Materials used here:
Wood: lumber 2*2.10 long, 15 large and 6 thick
Screws: 10 cm at least  
What do you need to do: 
1- You need to know how tall you want to have your shelf. Important to buy the appropriate number of wood 
2- Purchase your materials. When purchasing the materials, please remember that the V angle can be tricky to cut so also take into consideration having an angle measuring tool.  
3- Start measuring then go to the cutting… please look at the plan attached to have the dimensions. 
4- To start screwing you need to lay out all pieces on the floor in order to have a clear overview of where you need to screw first. I will advise to look at the video below, I am showing a nice and easy way so you don’t end up with unscrewed part.

5- Painting or else: here I have decided to burn the wood in order to give it a rustic and old fashion effect which I love by the way, specially if you are dealing with a wooden wall. The design can be complementary…

After burning, I have added some finish lacquer to highlight the wood burning effect. 

Then decorate as you want and enjoy your LOVE shelf…

• Drill machine  (Local home depot store)
  • Screws  (Local home depot store)

23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
Mr ATC