How to Create Your DIY Love Shelf + Free Plan

$22

A few weeks ago, I saw a nice Love shelf project and thought it could really feet in my house. I drew up various designs based on pictures of various LOVE shelves that I had seen.

Then, I decided how tall I wished the shelf to be and came up with the other dimensions. Then I went to the wood store to purchase my wood and the hardware store to purchase the rest. For the shelf lover, I have also included a free plan that I made to do it yourself if you want via our blog article below this description.

Check out our video for more

Add Me Here

Materials used here:
Wood: lumber 2*2.10 long, 15 large and 6 thick
Screws: 10 cm at least  
What do you need to do: 
1- You need to know how tall you want to have your shelf. Important to buy the appropriate number of wood 
2- Purchase your materials. When purchasing the materials, please remember that the V angle can be tricky to cut so also take into consideration having an angle measuring tool.  
3- Start measuring then go to the cutting… please look at the plan attached to have the dimensions. 
4- To start screwing you need to lay out all pieces on the floor in order to have a clear overview of where you need to screw first. I will advise to look at the video below, I am showing a nice and easy way so you don’t end up with unscrewed part.

5- Painting or else: here I have decided to burn the wood in order to give it a rustic and old fashion effect which I love by the way, specially if you are dealing with a wooden wall. The design can be complementary…

After burning, I have added some finish lacquer to highlight the wood burning effect. 

Then decorate as you want and enjoy your LOVE shelf…

• Drill machine  (Local home depot store)
  • Screws  (Local home depot store)

Mr ATC