The Laundry Room Straight Out of The Pschyo Set...GETS A MAKEOVER!

+2
Hi, I'm Jenn. I buy old, ugly, and neglected houses and flip them all by myself! It's a crazy DIY life that I blog about over at The Bachelorette Pad Flip (www.bachelorettepadflip).
My most recent project was a laundry/half bathroom that looked like it belonged on the set of Psycho! With no lighting, hanging wires, missing ceiling and dripping water...it was a scary dungeon!

But not anymore! Come see how I transformed the space on a budget! https://bachelorettepadflip.com/2017/06/16/friday-feature-laundry-roomhalf-bath/
e the laundry room straight out of the pschyo set gets a makeover
  • AndradeTea AndradeTea on Jun 16, 2017
    GREAT job! (You're brave! And, I admire your gumption in asking for a reduced price on the vanity set! ;-)

• Sharon La Tour Sharon La Tour on Jun 17, 2017
    WOW! that turned out so much better, looks real good!

• Swilkinson43 Swilkinson43 on Jun 17, 2017
    This looks really good. You do good work!

• Margaret Margaret on Jun 17, 2017
    Your improvements are very nice, however your toilet does not have enough room between the wall and the vanity to pass our inspection. You had plenty of room to not have the toilet so close to the wall and the vanity could have been moved over. Regulations may be different for the state where you and the house are. There is not enough 'wiggle room' nor room for a toilet paper holder to go in the normal place. It looks so nice and you put in so much work; I hope you familiarized yourself with the regulations before you started and it passed the pre sale inspection with flying colors.

• As a Realtor, house flipper, and home owner, I assure you I familiarize myself with all regulations. This bathroom not only passed our local inspection, it passed the federal FHA inspection program. There was no moving the toilet or vanity as this cement slab had the plumbing fittings already set.