Dated Goodwill Side Table Turned Card Catalog

$45

Shopping thrift stores, yard sales and buying second hand is by far the best way to decorate your home for less. Keeping an open mind, thinking outside the box and being willing to put in a little effort can mean the difference between spending a fortune to decorate your home or having money leftover for other things you enjoy.

Find the full DIY tutorial and material list HERE
dated goodwill side table turned card catalog
I often shop thrift stores in search of affordable furniture and was thrilled when I came across this $15 side table. It had great potential and was in decent shape, but it wasn't my style and needed a little love.
The look of multiple drawers made it perfect for a vintage inspired card catalog.

I started buy cutting off the dated scalloped bottom then rebuilt the base, gave it a few coats of chalk style paint and finished it off with caster wheels.
Keeping the original hardware and adding inexpensive label holders helped keep the costs down while still giving it the look of a card catalog.
The after was an affordable card catalog inspired side table that made the perfect addition to our living room.

FIND MORE THRIFTY DIY PROJECTS HERE!
Katie @ Little House of Four

• Marilyn hicks

What a find and a great job you've done. I just love it... I just wanted to ask you if you really moved all the knobs down towards the bottom or is it an optical illusion? In any case, you are amazing!

• Nancy

Yes, the previous holes are hidden under the bottom most part of the metal card holders.

• Colleen Johnson

What color is that exactly? I would love to redo my coffee table that color