How I Made Wall Vases From Repurposed Spice Jars and Wood Frames

$5

I picked up two cute wood frames and paired them with vintage spice jars I had in my stash to create wall vases. My first plan was to use wire to just hang the jars inside of the frames and then I spotted a roll of wire mesh cloth (gutter guard). My plans changed. I cut pieces of the wire mesh and attached them to the frames first before wrapping wire around the jars and hooking them to the wire mesh. These
Wall vases
Wall vases
all of the components
all of the components
how i made wall vases from repurposed spice jars and wood frames, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
Adina Johnson @ Simply Country Life

• Dianneperrin

What are easy points?

• Roberta Paradine

I think they probably are glazing points. They are used to hold glass into frames - windows and picture frames. I found them at Home Depot.

• Dianneperrin

where do you get Easy Points and what are they?

• Roberta Paradine

• Dee

Hello, These look really cute and lovely. I was wondering how you remove the bottles to empty the water out to refresh it and clean inside the bottles. I think you said the wire around the bottles is twisted or tied on?

• Hi Dee, the little glass jars are wired on. I wrapped the wire completely around the jar first and then used the ends of the wire to make little "hooks" to hang on the wire screen.