DIY Bookpage Wallpaper

$6

See what a book and brush can do!!
diy bookpage wallpaper
Don't get me wrong I love white. Just not that much. I really wanted to make this wall my accent wall but didn't want to go over the top. The total length of the wall I believe is 14 ft (could be more)

diy bookpage wallpaper
Oh my Gosh here’s the highlight of it all. You know what’s the best part? When I said budget I really meant BUDGET FRIENDLY.. This WHOLE wall cost me $6.. Yep six whole dollars. How awesome is that?!!!  Visit my www.lilyardor.com to see why it cost me so stinking cheap. Oh and for those of you renters here’s an awesome TIP: This could be used as removable wallpaper. YEP removable. I’ve done this before with liquid starch instead of adhesive and it slid right off with a good damp rag..
(keep in mind make sure the walls are glossy, because the paint from the letters could possibly seep into paint that is satin or eggshell based….But you could do a patch test in a less visible spot to see if it’ll work) 

diy bookpage wallpaper
I used a specific pattern. Breaking it up in the end with a different pattern so it wouldn't look so uniform. I talk about this more in depth here.
diy bookpage wallpaper
And here's the big reveal  It's been a few years and I am still in love.
diy bookpage wallpaper
diy bookpage wallpaper
It's held up really well. What do you guys think?

diy bookpage wallpaper
To SIGN UP for our newsletter click this link and 'Follow' along to be sure you don't miss one!'
----------------------
You can view my recent DIYS here : https://www.lilyardor.com/diy/
----------------------
Tempted to see how I have the WHOLE WALL set up?? VISIT THE LINK BELOW

Lily Oleynik

• Cheryl

I have tons of books I love. And. How wonderful too have pages all around me

It’s great idea. !!!!!!! However I live in a in law apt With my son his wife grandson. They just so wonderfully. Lovingly costly. Remodel almost all of it. For me so I couldn’t possibly. Do this in most places But I. Have a bathroom. And Hall way leading up to my apt. That I could do this in And I may just. Figure out a stunning way 😂🤗😂. Any suggestions How I can make a hallway wall look like a large book. Out line and then can add pages maybe ? Thank you. So much. Inspiring. !!!!!!

• Gail

i went to you linked site. Still wish you had put one full wall picture backed up to show the whole thing finished. It mentions a change of look on the end...I did not see that unless it is the pages curled up? I like it best with the larger photo pictures, no to the shabby chic. Did you put the pages up in alphabetical order or random. I'm not sure which I would do but thinking about it might drive me crazy so i am thinking random and just go with it.

• Rebecca Surette

This may just be THE project for me! My landlord painted with semigloss paint (easier to clean), and I'm sick of white walls everywhere. SO...off to buy liquid starch! I have this wall in my (get ready for it) library that needs something, and what could be more perfect?

• Brenda Meairs

Looks great, but have fun getting it off if you ever decide too. I think I would have found a different adhesive.

• Debbie

I did my hallway like this. But I used news papers from around the world. took me about a year to get all of them . But it turned out super cute.A friend of mine came over and seen it and she is a music teacher . so she did music on her wall