Sprinkler Mister House - Fun for Everyone!

$55

We built this sprinkler mister house for our kids a couple years ago. Great for kids and tall enough for growing children/teens, and adults. We created it so that it could be taken apart and put away for the winter.

Here's a picture of the base of the PVC pipe house base.

All pipes are 37" with the exception of the pipe with the hose attachment on it. That pipe is 32" on one side, tee fitting, and then 4" on the other side to center.
All corners have elbow fittings
Center has 2 tee fittings
Next we built up. The 4 corners are 37" high, and the long pvc across on either side measures 74". Use tee fittings to connect the bottom, middle, and top pvc pipes together.
The top stretch the pvc pipe measures 47" on all 4 corners.

The top is a copy of the bottom set up with the exception there is not faucet up there so all PVC pipes are 37" long.
Here is what it looks like completed.
Next you drill holes where you want them to be on your house.

We drilled a total of 10 holes.
2 holes in the 3 pvc pipes across the top
2 holes in the middle of the long middle bars on the sides
2 holes on opposite sides and opposite ends of the base.
Place mister emitters in the holes.
Use noodles, sponges, fly swatters, and rope to decorate your mister house.
Here is what it looked like when we were all done. We did later decide to add 4 more noodles to the top to hold the rope in place.
We opted to not glue the PVC house together. We used a rubber mallet to solidify the pieces into place. Turn the water on slowly and it'll begin misting. It doesn't take a lot of water.
My kids are 16 & 12 and still use it today. We invited some friends over to come play in it with us.
This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)
I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

• PVC Pipe  (Lowes)
  • 10 Sprinkler Emitters  (Lowes)
  • Drill

Chas' Crazy Creations

• Dale McKenney

Don't the joints leak since they are not glued together?
  • Hai13517355

How do you rig up the hose?
    • Chas' Crazy Creations

In the first picture if you look close you can see the hose fitting. That pipe is 32" on one side, tee fitting, and then 4" on the other side to center. On the teye fitting is the faucet fitting. Thanks for asking ☺️
  • Cindy

Looks like the kids are having a great time. But why did you put fly swatters in it?
    • Chas' Crazy Creations

Thank you for you question. The flysatters are just for fun,a decoration (these ones are butterfly and flower shaped), and for the kids to play with. My kids and their friends go through them, high five them, etc. you can decorate with whatever you want. ☺️

• Ardale

What a great idea for kids of all ages to play and cool off in. Another great thing about it is you don't have to it with your kids every minute like you do when their in a pool! Also nice that you can take it apart to store when not in use. The kids look so cute and having a ball!
  • Mcgypsy9

To heck with the kids, I want this for myself!! Lol what a great idea! Make it big enough to fit your patio or pergola and you will be misty cool all summer!!!
    Thank you for the idea! Love yours too and really great for the kids!