Jesrina Kabir
Jesrina Kabir
  • Lexington, KY

Home Decor DIY - Summer Wreath & Silhouette Wall Art

$7

We all see amazing home decors in the stores however some of them can be a bit pricy. You don't have to brake the bank to make your home look nice, because you can DIY so many home decors at a very low cost. I love to create some decors myself because that way I can customize it anyway I like.

Check out this video for easy and affordable home decor DIYs!
home decor diy summer wreath silhouette wall art
To make the silhouette wall art you will first need to print out your choice of silhouette and than cut it out. Other materials you'll need are a frame, glitters, spray adhesive and hot glue.
Next take off the back of the frame and the papers that come with it.
Next take off the back of the frame and the papers that come with it. Take your silhouette that you cut and place it upside down on the glass of the frame.
Spray adhesive over the cut out silhouette and lightly press it down so it doesn't move. Than spray the whole glass with the spray adhesive.
Take your glitter and sprinkle the darkest color on the bottom.
Take your glitter and sprinkle the darkest color on the bottom. Continue to sprinkle the glitters. Make sure you don't use all the glitter.
Once you are down sprinkling a thin layer of glitter in an ombre, you need to spray the adhesive once more. Next apply another layer of glitter following the same color that is on the bottom.
Once you're done with adding all the glitter, take the baking of the frame and gently settle it down. You can add hot glue to make sure the glitters don't fall out.
This is the finished product and I think it looks amazing.
The total for this project was only 2 dollars. I had spray adhesive and hot glue on hand already.
DIY #2 is pretty easy to make. You'll need circular foam, aritfical roses, burlap ribbon, and hot glue.
Take the burlap ribbon and cut a piece out. This will be used to hang the wreath once its finished. I just hot glued it to the foam.
The flowers come off pretty easy from the steams. Next make a hole in the foam and put hot glue at the bottom of the flower and push it into the whole you made. I also glued the leaves in-between the flowers where ever I felt it would look nice.
Since the flowers are on top of the foam, the edge of the foam was still exposed. So I glued and pinned the burlap ribbon around the edge.
This is the finished wreath!
The total for this project was only 5 dollars!

If you enjoyed these DIYs, don't forget to check out my other videos and subscribe to my channel to see more in the future!
Peace Out!

To see more: https://www.youtube.com/neverendingcreations

• Pen24871262

pretty neat!

• Linda Sikut

I love your silhouette frame! So beautiful. My mind is whirling with ideas. I rarely do wreaths because our door is going to be replaced soon, I hope. (they ordered the wrong door so it's a double wait after waiting all winter for the right time to do it)