Krosiepowers
Krosiepowers
  • Madison, CT

An Organized Laundry Room That Holds Everyone Accountable!

Since our "laundry room" is only a stackable washer/dryer in a closet, I needed to be creative about how to fold and organize our laundry. After transforming a $20 drop leaf table on Craigslist, I took it a step further by creating a "Laundry Folding Station" that allows us to label each family member's clean and folded clothing so they can retrieve and put it away themselves!
I took $1 laundry baskets from The Dollar Tree and created monogram labels that I then attached them to closepins. I clip the closepins to a basket once it's full of clean and folded laundry. It's a great way to get hold my kids more accountable for their own laundry.
I love how the cute monogram labels turned out, and I'm offering free printables of them on my blog, too!
an organized laundry room that holds everyone accountable, laundry rooms, organizing

Krosiepowers

• LInda Pemberton

I wanted to see the table....where did you place it? I have a very small odd shaped laundry room....

• Rose Hominick

This is a great idea and if I had a house full of kids it would be exactly what I would do!