The Kreative Life
The Kreative Life
  • Miami, FL

DIY ACID STAIN CONCRETE COUNTERTOPS

$100

I got tired of looking at our plain old bathrooms and decided it was time for a change. I completed this bathroom cabinet project first and then moved on to the countertops. I loved how it turned out and the color is gorgeous! Here’s my step-by-step for my diy acid stain concrete countertops for my bathroom!
diy acid stain concrete countertops
For the full step-by-step tutorial with complete photos, click on the "Go" button below.
diy acid stain concrete countertops
diy acid stain concrete countertops
diy acid stain concrete countertops
diy acid stain concrete countertops

• .
  • .
The Kreative Life

• Lana Miller

Can you do this to your sink if it's acrylic too. TIA. LANA
    • 3gi26784770

I'm not sure, does it give that info on the package because I'm interested too!
  • Mjt22197383

What type of material was the countertop made of before applying the concrete? Was it wood, marble, etc?
  • Marie Wilson

How long did you let it dry in between steps? How many layers of concrete did you use?