Project Opportunity for Toronto Area Bloggers

+7
Morning Hometalkers,

My Mother (Nancy) is looking to get rid of a ~100 year old piano to anyone who is interested in turning it into a project.

It's mahogany with ivory keys, 61.5"w 55"h 26"d and free to anyone who wants to pick it up from Aurora, Ontario, Canada (Greater Toronto Area)

If you're interested in it phone her directly;
905-727-0239
Ask for Nancy or leave a message.

Thanks!
t project opportunity for toronto area bloggers
  • Elke M. Gieseke Elke M. Gieseke on Jun 22, 2017
    Contact a Church and see if they would want it (as a donation). Pianos like that are amazing. My parents had one about 110 years old and my church even paid to have it moved.
  • Trish Creasy Trish Creasy on Jun 22, 2017
    There are many nursing homes(long term care) that will gladly take it. We put a small plaque with mom's name on it and donated it to a facility.
  • Gma Kirk Gma Kirk on Jun 22, 2017
    I wish I could get it!!!
  • Tami Bayne Tami Bayne on Jun 22, 2017
    I have an old piano identical to this one I turned into a computer desk
  • Marg Parr Marg Parr on Jun 22, 2017
    It's almost a dead ringer to mine, except that mine is really beat up. I'd love the metronome if you're selling that though?
  • Tami Bayne Tami Bayne on Jun 22, 2017
    Here is the piano desk we created from an old Kimball
  • Ruth Ruth on Jun 22, 2017
    My sister turned her old piano into a bed frame, looks wonderful. She put a selection of the ivory keys into a wooden display box since you can't get ivory anymore.

• Mar24938076 Mar24938076 on Jun 22, 2017
    Saw a piano like this converted into a bar. It was beautiful. The bottom below the keys was a wine rack and the top opened into a bar. They gutted it first and had to rehinge it to get the proper function but closed up you couldn't tell it from the real thing.