DIY IKEA HACKS | VANITY UNIT ON A BUDGT FOR SMALL BEDROOMS
Click on the video link to learn how to DIY your very own vanity unit on a budget.
I love IKEA.. who doesn't right?!
Here is such a simple way for you to maximise space and create an area for you to have a little bit of luxury! Just follow these 6 easy steps!
1. Go shopping to IKEA (my favourite part!) and buy the following: 2 x Ekby Valter wall brackets1 x Ekby Valter shelfSpray painSaw
2. Saw off the top section of the wall brackets, this will allow your shelf to sit flush against your wall.
3. Spray paint the 2 wall brackets.
4. Mark out where you want the brackets to go and drill them in place.
5. Place your shelf on top of the brackets and drill some small screws up into the shelf to keep it in place.
6. Dress your shelf with pretty things!!! And.. you are done!
- SHELF BRACKETS (IKEA)
- SHELF (IKEA)