Maryvh
Maryvh
  • Media, PA
Asked on Jun 23, 2017

How do I remove white water stains from my hardwood floor? I

Lor8284817LisaJanet Pizaro
+2

I assume they are from previous owner's Christmas trees. (Helpful
hint: I put a folded up old shower curtain liner under my tree stand and cover it with a tree skirt.

• Kim

Use white toothpaste and a clean soft cloth. Put some toothpaste on the spot and rub in circles in one small area st a time until marks are gone. : )
    Hope that helps
    : )

• Bro3071130

Strip floor and restain

You can try any oily substance(butter,peanut butter,coconut oil,olive oil)Rub into the stain in a circular motion

• Lisa

I’ve done this on a night stand and it worked... First, I put a dry cloth on the water mark. I used a clothes iron set to medium heat on top of the cloth. I just kept heating the wood making sure not to get it too hot and kept following that process for a few times taking the cloth off several times. the water mark came off and then I just polished it like normal.

• Lor8284817

I have always used this for rings on my walnut dining table. Take a handful of shelled walnuts and put on stain. It will take a few days for the oil from the walnuts to absorb into the wood. Good Luck!