DIY Comic Book Cork Coasters

11K Views
Are you a fan of comics? Is there a part of you that goes into a nostalgic overdrive every time you set eyes on a comic? Or are you looking for a special gift that is unique? Then this project is for you. It is easy and needs only 3 supplies; Cork board, comic book pages/print outs, and Mod Podge. These also make for great personalized gifts.
  • diy comic book cork coasters, crafts, decoupage, home decor, repurposing upcycling
This project is so versatile that it works with any book page or poster. I made another set with prints of vintage Bollywood movie posters that I found online.
We've had these for over 2 years now and they are still going great.

Suggested materials for this project:

Vidya: Whats Ur Home Story

Want more details about this project and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!

Ask a Question