DIY Comic Book Cork Coasters

Are you a fan of comics? Is there a part of you that goes into a nostalgic overdrive every time you set eyes on a comic? Or are you looking for a special gift that is unique? Then this project is for you. It is easy and needs only 3 supplies; Cork board, comic book pages/print outs, and Mod Podge. These also make for great personalized gifts.
This project is so versatile that it works with any book page or poster. I made another set with prints of vintage Bollywood movie posters that I found online.
We've had these for over 2 years now and they are still going great.

Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
Everything Red For Canada Day
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
Vidya: Whats Ur Home Story

• Val
    Val

Super cute idea! I’m wondering if the moisture of cold drinks, or the heat from hot drinks effects the look or durability of the Mod Podge??

• Sandy Schneider Paty
    Sandy Schneider Paty

Thanks for the cool idea! The inner nerd in me definitely came out when I saw these. Heading to the store now to get the cork. Thanks again!

• Manish Ahuja
    Manish Ahuja

Hey, This is such a great idea. I love it. Can you help me with what sort of printing have you got done? regular prints would start fading/ smudging over time, right?