DIY Comic Book Cork Coasters

Are you a fan of comics? Is there a part of you that goes into a nostalgic overdrive every time you set eyes on a comic? Or are you looking for a special gift that is unique? Then this project is for you. It is easy and needs only 3 supplies; Cork board, comic book pages/print outs, and Mod Podge. These also make for great personalized gifts.
diy comic book cork coasters, crafts, decoupage, home decor, repurposing upcycling
This project is so versatile that it works with any book page or poster. I made another set with prints of vintage Bollywood movie posters that I found online.
We've had these for over 2 years now and they are still going great.
Vidya: Whats Ur Home Story

• Sandy Schneider Paty

Thanks for the cool idea! The inner nerd in me definitely came out when I saw these. Heading to the store now to get the cork. Thanks again!

• Manish Ahuja

Hey, This is such a great idea. I love it. Can you help me with what sort of printing have you got done? regular prints would start fading/ smudging over time, right?