Acrylic Pour ~ Red, White and Blue Star Art
Create a one of a kind Fourth of July decoration! Make an acrylic art pour! It's easy!
Watch the video for the full directions.
Here are some highlights:
Cut out a large star, out of plywood.
Prime it and seal it well!
Prepare cups with acrylic paint....
Add pouring medium.
I covered the cups with plastic wrap and a rubber band and let them sit for 6-7 hours, so the bubbles have time to dissipate.
Then start pouring!
When you have it all poured, let it dry.
You will be left with an awesome one of a kind art piece to help decorate for the festivities!
- Wood star ~ I cut mine out of 1/2" plywood ~ 2' x 2'
- Here is the saw I used: http://amzn.to/2rNl8An
- Pouring medium: http://amzn.to/2sSXt1g
- Red acrylic paint: http://amzn.to/2sPW3VB
- Blue acrylic paint: http://amzn.to/2tpfy46
- White acrylic paint: http://amzn.to/2tKcbo1
- Wood star (I cut it out of 1/2" plywood I had on hand)
- Saw (http://amzn.to/2rNl8An)
- Pouring medium (http://amzn.to/2sSXt1g)
Top Hometalk Projects
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go