I "garden" on the deck in flowers pots and buckets because of my age !

+1
  • Holly Knowles Holly Knowles on Jun 25, 2017
    you would love The Garden Tower. I got one for Mother's Day and love it!
  • Mary Mary on Jun 25, 2017
    if you are making a deck garden, group herbs and begins together that need similar watering and sun conditions. Keep toxic plants awaylike morning glories. Plant flowers in separate pots. Look online for companion plants that like to be together in the same. pots. Lastly, get good soil and be sure there is drainage. Also, before you go on and fill your desk, be sure you have a way to water them a lot. Plants in pots need a lot of water and carrying many full watering cans from your sink will get tiresome. If you can, use the very light foam pots. They will keep the roots a little cooler. Finally figure out what's economical to plant. Some things are too cheap in season and better obtained at the farmer market and canned or frozen. Hence those jokes about the $50.00 tomato are sometimes true. Start with one or two Pots. Pack the plants in. Hang some like tomato bags if you can. If you have trouble bending over as I do, raise the pots on a cinder block or bricks. Helps you and drainage. Enjoy your garden. Leave room for a chair and a little decoration. fyi add used coffee or tea grounds and work into the soil. and a tablespoon or 2 of Epsom salts. Cheap plant food. Hope this helps.
  • Danielle Odin Danielle Odin on Jun 25, 2017
    I would get a Garden Tower if they weren't so expensive.
  • Castrang17 Castrang17 on Jun 28, 2017
    Sure why not. Looks pretty, you can garden comfortably just by sitting in your deck chair. Enjoy!