Nicole
Nicole
  • Tutorial Team
  • Frisco, TX

Fun 'Welcome' Wreath!

$15

I wanted to create a welcome sign for my front door. Instead of making the traditional wreath, I decided to do something a little different. This one really makes me smile every time I open the door! I love it :)
fun welcome wreath
Most of supplies I got from Walmart. You can also find them at any dollar store.
fun welcome wreath
First, cut a poster board or cardboard to about 12"x 6" to fit all the flip flops. I used white so I didn't have to worry about it peeking through in between the flip flops.
fun welcome wreath
Then arrange the flip flops on to the poster board as desired. Use hot glue to put in place. (This is a stock photo I found since I didn't have a picture of this step) You want the flip flops to alternate direction so they fit nicely together.
fun welcome wreath
Use craft paint or puff paint to write letters for "welcome" and hot glue fun accessories. You can also choose to write a different message.

Then attach a ribbon using hot glue to the back for hanging.
fun welcome wreath
Smile every time you see it! Enjoy, hope you try it!

• Cheap flip flops  (Walmart)
  • Craft/puff paint  (Walmart)
  • Ribbon  (Walmart)

• Sandra Allen

I love anything that requires flip flops...except to walk in! So I did this last summer.

• Sas25028369

Love this unique WELCOME sign! I made a flip flop wreath last summer and have had so many comments on it....this is just a great alternative. Think I'll make one for my back door tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration.