Asked on Jun 27, 2017

Looking for a homemade facial moisturer

EllisMichele PappagalloKmdreamer
+6

I want to find a recipe for a facial moisturizer that doesn't clog pores and works for mature skin. I refuse to pay outrageous prices for name brand moisturizers.

• Sed16590021
    Sed16590021

aloe vera right from the plant. no cost and super good for your skin

• Rac24806035
    Rac24806035

Plain Greek yogurt with honey and turmeric.. also if you like Aloe, try cactus, the kind you get at the Mexican market. It's really inexpensive and it's aloe on steroids!
    Janet Pizaro

Use real aloe from the plant
  • Castrang17
    Castrang17

Fractenated Coconut Oil, you will notice and feel a difference immediately! Purchase at local health food stores, drugstores, order online, discount stores. Goes a long ways, cost pennies. Use right out of the bottle. I prefer the oil, but you can use solid base too. It is multi-purpose, check out Pinterest for recipes. Stay young!
  • 13526476
    13526476

Aloe or unfiltered coconut oil. Ponds cold cream
  • Kmdreamer
    Kmdreamer

olay pink bottle works well and is in exspensive but if you want heeper coconut oil works great
  • Michele Pappagallo
    Michele Pappagallo

Use plain coconut oil every night. Just rub on skin. I keep a jar in my bathroom and also use it to remove my eye makeup. Works great!

• Ellis
    Ellis

I know people who use coconut oil and love it,like the ladies here. After many different lotions, I've settled on Cetaphil Lotion, which works well and has very little scent.