Kim {Tidbits&Twine}
Kim {Tidbits&Twine}
  • Danville, CA

Guest Bedroom Before & After with Craigslist Furniture

$1
1 Minute

Our guest room is a small, rectangular room with a small window and closet - pretty much a just a plain box. And sadly, it was really more of a storage room for art and other wall decor that was no longer in use. In fact, my husband used to refer to the room as "the place that art goes to die." All of the basic amenities were in place for my guests, but the room was cluttered with a lot of other junk, too. Plus, it didnt really have a style. So, I set about to makeover the room using some furniture I had found on Craigslist. I'm so happy with the results and think my guests will much prefer this new room to the old! Please visit my blog for more pictures and details, plus a list of resources used in the room: http://tidbitsandtwine.com/guest-room-makeover-reveal/
guest bedroom before after with craigslist furniture

• Stuff
  • Stuff
Kim {Tidbits&Twine}

• Linda

Lovely. The whole room looks very cosy!

• Kathy

it's super cool to see someone take something old and make it there own. The light cords take away from the over all look for me. Maybe the cords could be painted the color of the wall.