Need crafty idea!

+6
We go through so much coffee creamer, and even though the containers are recyclable, I am wondering if anyone has some ideas to use them for crafts or storage or.....?

• Elizabeth Dion Elizabeth Dion on Jun 28, 2017
    I assume you are talking about the plastic bottles that liquid creamers come in...I reuse mine for storing snack foods such as M&M's, nuts, raisins, etc. They also work well in a craft room for storing items such as buttons, beads, etc. Hope this gives you a few ideas.
  • Sunny C Sunny C on Jun 28, 2017
    Hello Toni; I have seen and have made several things out of them myself.
    These containers make a nice "Gift Holder" for the Holidays!!!
    Just wash well. I take off the outer plastic. You can recover, or leave plain.
    Fill with any item that you wish. I typically make Homemade food items and fill.
    I label. You can take this a step further, and can place in a small basket with other assorted items for a larger Gift!!!!
    I hope that this helps you!!! Take Care!
    • Toni Toni on Jun 28, 2017
      Love that idea! I am not crafty but have tried to figure out how to make a snow man out of them. Not so lucky !!!
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jun 29, 2017
    I love all of these ideas- I can't wait to see what you choose to do, please keep us posted!
  • Sunny C Sunny C on Jun 29, 2017
    Hello Toni; Thank-You for your kind reply!
    Please go to Google and type this in:
    making a snowman out of a coffee creamer container

I got a huge page full of hits. I have made a Snowman myself, before but used a different container.
    It is fairly easy. You just need some time and I used old clothing, and also some beads, buttons, etc. You can glue everything to the container. I hand sewed the clothing and glued the rest on.
    I hope that this will help you!!!! Take Care!
  • Sunny C Sunny C on Jun 30, 2017
    LOL!!! You are most Welcome!
    Yes, it is so much fun making something out of an item that most people throw away. I enjoy doing that so much, as you have unique items, to use as part of a thoughtful Gift!!!
    Have fun!!! Take Care!