Jill B
Jill B
  • Bismarck, ND

Pallet Signs

Can't get enough of them. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to make pallet signs. I have started using a projector instead of carbon paper, but sometimes I feel I have more control with the carbon paper. Either way.....I love me a good pallet sign. :)
LIfe IS Beautiful
LIfe IS Beautiful
Favorite Bible quote of all time.
Favorite Bible quote of all time.
Broncos headboard for my son...this is on pine boards though.
Pallet sign for my son. Wanted Broncos, but something a bit different
Enjoy the little things...pretty much says it all.
Gratitude turns what we have into enough. Love this saying.
Different look.....I like both!
Different look.....I like both!
Love this for a child.
Love this for a child.
Another of my favorites.....love the daisy signs.
Custom piece for a friend.
Custom piece for a friend.
Bears sign for my husband.
Bears sign for my husband.
Sunflower pallet
Sunflower pallet
Love me some numbers
Love me some numbers
Welcome
Welcome
pallet signs, diy, home decor, painted furniture, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects

• Jennifer Walsh Porter

Wonderful job! So can you explain how you use a projector? I am just learning about all the pallet sign stuff. As much as I would love a Silhouette Cameo I haven't done signs yet to justify buying one. I want to make sure I like doing the signs. Thanks a bunch!

• Jill B

Jennifer, I am so sorry I haven't seen this before now. But I will answer anyway in case someone else is curious too. I bought a used school projector (the ones they used to put notes up on whiteboards or chalkboards) and I bought transparency paper from Staples or Office Depot. I just print my saying in whatever font I choose on regular paper and then copy it to a transparency page with a copy machine. Then I project the image onto my wood sign. If the font is difficult sometimes I pencil in the words first then paint the words while the sign is laying down. I hope that helps.
  • Kaitlyn

do you custome make the football pallet signs?

• Jill B

I am so sorry I didn't see this before. Yes I do. But I don't sell the ones that use a team logo due to copyright laws. Those were gifts for my family. I have sold the ones with the large vintage looking football with Denver Broncos in different lettering.
  • Deborah Louie-Vandevelde

Do you use stencils for the lettering? Where do you get them?

• Jill B

I am so sorry. I did not see this sooner. I do not use stencils. But I do know if you have a silhouette machine you can create your own stencils. I just use an old school projector and transparency paper. I print out my saying on the transparency paper and project the image on the wood and start painting. If it is a more difficult font, sometimes I pencil it is first, then paint with a small artist brush.
  • Chris

Where do you find interesting stencils? All I can find are the simple block letters. Thanks.

• Jill B

I am sorry. I just saw this now!!!! I don't use stencils, but print it out on a transparency and use an old projector. (depending on your age, they used them in school back in the day to project them onto chalk boards or white boards.) that way you aren't limited.
  • Mom32355947

Do you mind if I recreate some of your work? It is very inspirational and Fun! I love your ideas!
    • Jill B

Not at all! If you use any of my photos, please just credit back to me. :) I would love to see your work!

• Carter

Images on wood

• Poo1828561

I enjoyed the pics of your signs. It would be helpful if you could give details on how you make them. 😉