Sea Shell Centerpiece Beach Tablescape

A few days ago I posted Fish Accent Light - Wish I was at the Beach. It was a Sea Shell buffet vignette. But I also wanted to do a Shell centerpiece for the dinning room table. I went to Garden Ridge, a garden warehouse outlet (my new friend, love that store) and purchased two shell bowls, only $5.98 each. Excited to do my centerpiece I put them on the table. My husband walks by and ask, "why are you
sea shell centerpiece, crafts, home decor, The end result
The end result
sea shell centerpiece, crafts, home decor
sea shell centerpiece, crafts, home decor, This is how they started I had two and stacked them I did not take pictures along the way because I didn t know where I was going with this
This is how they started. I had two and stacked them. I did not take pictures along the way because I didn't know where I was going with this.
sea shell centerpiece, crafts, home decor, I hot glued the two shell bowls together and hot glued shells and moss to cover the openings
I hot glued the two shell bowls together and hot glued shells and moss to cover the openings
sea shell centerpiece, crafts, home decor, This is the back and how it is hot glued together with moss and shells filled in the opening
This is the back and how it is hot glued together with moss and shells filled in the opening
sea shell centerpiece, crafts, home decor, A closer look at the back
A closer look at the back
sea shell centerpiece, crafts, home decor, The bottom shell has a orchid butterfly sand and shells
The bottom shell has a orchid, butterfly, sand and shells
sea shell centerpiece, crafts, home decor, The top shell has a battery pillar candle that no longer worked so I found a small votive Added smaller shells
The top shell has a battery pillar candle that no longer worked so I found a small votive. Added smaller shells
sea shell centerpiece, crafts, home decor, I sat it in a round tray that has a inner scallop design filled the tray with sand shells and clear glass rocks
I sat it in a round tray that has a inner scallop design, filled the tray with sand, shells and clear glass rocks
sea shell centerpiece, crafts, home decor, The glass rocks really sparkle
The glass rocks really sparkle
sea shell centerpiece, crafts, home decor, There you have it I m still not at the beach but I enjoyed playing in the sand with my shells
There you have it. ??? I'm still not at the beach but I enjoyed playing in the sand with my shells.