What color would you paint your front door when you have your decks pa

+5
What color would you paint a front door when you have red barn wood paint on your deck

• Maria H. Maria H. on Jun 30, 2017
    I would do white because it will really pop with color and make your house look fantastic!
  • Cindy Cindy on Jun 30, 2017
    Hello Faughn68, I agree with Maria H. I think a white door (and trim) would keep the barn motif you already have going on. Hope this helps. Good luck.
  • Hmmmm, my vote would be a sunflower yellow or a pretty cornflower blue.
  • Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Jun 30, 2017
    i might choose a rich brown with black hardware. Or a bright blue with gold hardware. 😇
  • Dfm Dfm on Jun 30, 2017
    green....forest green or johndeer green
  • Cyndi Cyndi on Jun 30, 2017
    I'm wondering what color is your home? We have the color of your deck but not your home. I read "red barn wood" and quickly thought white also...
  • LaViCa LaViCa on Jul 01, 2017
    Green is the complimentary color to red on the color wheel. Depending on the shade of red and the color of the rest of your home, a shade a green (sage, pale green, hunter, etc.) could work well. When color combinations are in question, hust look to 'Mother Nature' to see which colors look best together.
  • Diana Brewer Diana Brewer on Jul 01, 2017
    The first thing I would do is paint the deck a diff color,but that's because I don't like red.Then I would paint the door either gray or black because you can match anything to those colors and a brass kick plate matches well with both.This depends too on the rest of your color scheme.