Medicine . Bottles- How can I repurpose?

+7
My roommate and I are on med. and we have a lots of empty bottles one a month, want can I make of them.

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Jul 01, 2017
    Check out this group of ideas and see if any of them inspire you.

Good luck!
  • Dorothy Larson Dorothy Larson on Jul 01, 2017
    I give mine to the local vet to be reused
  • I have hundreds of them from my meds and the pets meds . . . Come in handy for all kinds of things. Sewing kit, stash change in them, mix up tiny paint projects.
  • 13526476 13526476 on Jul 01, 2017
    There are also humanitarian groups that also collect empty medicine bottles to send with medical missions and Doctors without Borders for pharmaceutical use.
  • Vondie Vondie on Jul 01, 2017
    I have many bottles, also. They make beautiful sun-catchers! I've not made any in yrs. though so do hope I can offer the suggestion and maybe others can give instructions better: items needed, the bottles minus all labels, an old cookie sheet, parchment paper, old crayons ( shaved pieces melt best ) . Oven at lowest setting, put little bits of crayon shavings into empty bottles standing upright, 'bake' until melted flat, at some point you'll want to create a little 'hole' for hanging later, I recall using a tack, leave it in one area while bottles continue to melt. Remove tack immediately after removing 'medallions' from oven, let cool and Voila! Unique Sun-catchers! And no two are the same. A fun project I intend to do again soon.
  • Sharon Sharon on Jul 01, 2017
    check out M25.org
  • Sharon Sharon on Jul 01, 2017
    If you'd like to donate: