DIY Boho Wall Hanging

$10

DIY wall hangings are way easier than you think! Scale this baby to whatever size your heart desires. I've seen these ringed wall hangings on Pinterest lately and decided to see if I could recreate it with things from JoAnn's. There are a couple other options in the video down below! Let's get started.
diy boho wall hanging
Gather your materials: two gold rings from JoAnn's, yarn of whatever color and thickness you'd like (I am only using one), scissors and hot glue.
diy boho wall hanging
You will be folding these pieces of yarn in half so fold it over before you cut it to ensure it's the length you'd like f o l d e d . So once you find that, fold it over and cut as many pieces it will take to cover the area of the ring you'd like. I am going for a more minimalistic look so I won't be covering much. 
diy boho wall hanging
diy boho wall hanging
Take your piece at the middle point and put it over the ring.
diy boho wall hanging
Fold the middle part over and then stick the end pieces through and pull. A simple slip knot I believe it's called but I could totally be wrong.
diy boho wall hanging
Pull it through and pull it tight!
diy boho wall hanging
Repeat it as many times as you'd like.
diy boho wall hanging
Place your small circle in the big circle.
diy boho wall hanging
Grab your hot glue gun (I got mine here) and glue the two pieces together at the top of circle then grab a piece of yarn.
diy boho wall hanging
Wrap that piece of yarn around enough to secure the two rings together.
diy boho wall hanging
Trim and glue the end to ensure it's seamless!
diy boho wall hanging
Voila! You can use whatever rings you'd like or even go jumbo and use hula hoops - what would you do?
diy boho wall hanging
Don't forget to comment down below what colors, materials, tweaks, upgrades or changes you would do. Sharing is caring here on this platform! Follow me on Instagram to stay up to date with my latest DIY's
There are two other options in this video that involve the same technique with a different execution. Check it out!

• Yarn  (Your local craft store - I got mine from JoAnn's)
  • Any sort of loop or ring  (Your local craft store - I got mine from JoAnn's)
  • Hot glue  (Your local craft store even CVS has them!)
Rachel Metz

• Barbara Zuviceh

I like your work.
    I've been seeing projects with embroider hoops.
    Do you think these would look good with 2 different sizes of hoops ?

• MeiYue

So 70's!

• Marnidarr

Simple & cute! I like the idea of adding beads. I thought perhaps you could add a larger 3rd hoop ring. You could tie the middle one to it and add beads in between. It doesn't have to be a lot of beads, even one big one. I know you're going minimalist.