Easy Kitchen Tile Makeover

1 Material
$1

I did this super simple project that only cost me $1 in materials (yay Dollar Tree!) but it makes a huge impact!
Before this project, my kitchen had all white tiles and no way to break up all the white with color. But, after this very easy project, the transformation is amazing!
easy kitchen time makeover
I unfortunately forgot to take a before picture, but this is a picture of the kitchen before we moved in so you can have a reference. SO much white, not enough color!
easy kitchen time makeover
I first went to Dollar Tree and picked up a foil back-splash wall sticker. They can be found in the section with kitchen towels and various cooking utensils. I found these really pretty blue medallion tile stickers. I pulled the sheet out and cut out each individual square.
easy kitchen time makeover
Next, I placed the squares evenly with the top of each tile and used a plastic card to press them down evenly and smoothly. There are all sorts of patterns to choose from when laying the tiles out. This is what I decided to do.
easy kitchen time makeover
That's it! For just $1 and a stop at Dollar Tree, I was able to make this colorful and dramatic change to my kitchen! Try it out yourself- so easy!

• Foil backsplash sticker in a tile print.  (Dollar Tree)

• Cla22104047

what is the size of each tile sticker?
    • Cla22104047

Thanks Mandy,
      I'm going to the Dollar Tree store first thing today!
  • Witchine

I have no backsplash, couldn't I just evenly space those and have it look like that?
  • Sarah

I live in a rental. Wondering if these can be easily removed? Love the idea and can't beat the price!
    • Sarah

Thanks so much for your quick response. I'm trying to spruce up my place and these will surely help. Thanks again, a fantastic inspiration for those of us who are limited in what we can do in a rental!