How old is your corgi?

+6
I have a corgi too... Love your jeans idea's, thanks for sharing them!
q how old is your corgi
My little Lady 😍
  • Kay Wiemer Gerke Kay Wiemer Gerke on Jul 05, 2017
    My beloved corgi, Ocie, lived to be 16 years old!!!!! I am convinced that the trick to corgi longevity is to NOT LET THEM GET FAT!!!!! I fed her IAMS, but I restricted her portions to the amount suggested. She also ran with me until her last 18 months. We ran 4-7 days a week all of her life. She was the very best dog we have ever had, and I joked that she was my life coach and personal trainer. She has been gone for 9 years, now, and I still miss her every day.
  • Em Em on Jul 06, 2017
    She was your little angel!
  • Christine Tracy Christine Tracy on Jul 06, 2017
    This is my boy Bogie. He's about a year and a half. Best dog ever!
  • My next door neighbors corgi is about 10 and he is the one of two boys in the bunch of rescue pups. I have 3 and the neighbors have 3 and we have a gate between our two yards so they have the run of both places during the day. Plus I have 6 cats, a canary and a dragon . . . Pets everywhere! All spoiled rotten . . .
  • Annette Cadosi Wilson Annette Cadosi Wilson on Jul 06, 2017
    We lost my husband, Edwin's, heart dog just a year ago at age 16 1/2. Ed still carries Rollo's collar with him when he hikes or runs. Rollo was an amazing hiker and general athlete and they bonded instantly, so he continues to run with Edwin on silent paws.
  • B.I.Green B.I.Green on Jul 06, 2017
    No one who isn't a dog-lover could ever understand the connection we have to our beloved pets. Saying goodbye to my dear, sweet, 15-yr-old Jack Russell, Stella, two years ago, was heartbreaking; so now I have to keep an eye out for neighbourhood threats all on my own. How she would have loved to meet, and trade ferocious yaps with, the new Pug, Mickey, next door.