Old Shutter With LOVE

Here is an easy project I worked on for some more subtle Shabby n Chic or Cottage decor.
turn an old shutter into shabby chic wall decor, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
I used an old shutter and added some Love. This shutter has been around for a while. When I found it, it was pink and had a pretty shabby n chic pink wreath at the top.
You can find old shutters at yard sales and thift stores all the time. If you remember last year I painted it black and hung it in our living room near the front door. It has been great to have as a base and add a little holiday something to it, like a wreath at Christmas when I wanted.
Here's the pink side, very shabby and weathered but I like it that way. I painted the back side black which I use for other times in our home.
Over the weekend I pulled our Gallery Wall that was on our Fireplace Mantel down and it had the word Love above it.
I'm moving it upstairs and doing a different Gallery Wall up there soon. I used the smallest nails I had so that later if I want to change it again I can easily and it doesn't really show.
I propped it up on my mantel for now. I may hang it on the wall again. Our walls were supposed to be a taupe color and came out with a tinge of pinkish lavender which reminds me, I want to repaint that room soon.
Repurposed Thank you for stopping by, Lisa
ConcordCottage.com with Lisa Walsh Huff Kroll