Hat And Purse Dollar Tree Door Decoration By Miss Jones

$15

Howdy!
I purchased around $15 worth of the Dollar Tree merchandise and crafted a new door wreath for my front door. It is still hanging there, today. I receive many compliments. If you would like to learn how to make one, please follow the pictures and instructions. I do have a video you may view and share as well.
Happy Crafting!
Bless-Miss Jones
hat and purse dollar tree door decoration by miss jo
Finished decoration. Instructions to follow:
$15 worth of DT merchandise. I used one of their satin pink pillow case to wrap around the foam green wreath. I took apart the welcome sign and use the flower to place on the blue tote. I used a roll of gold rhinestones to add to the tote.
Wrapping the foam wreath.
Adding the gold flower and gold rhinestones. I went around the tote and used a roll of wired ribbon to glue on the tote handles.
I used the same ribbon from the tote handles to glue around the pink straw hat.
I made a bow out of the remaining ribbon and tied it on the hat. Dollar Tree best $1 investment is the floral green wire. I still have some left, today.
I cut various floral bundles and added to the hat. I did spray the hat before I decorated it. I used clear gloss. It will form a coating to make the hat-stiffer-
As stated: used cardboard so the hat would not sink and loose its shape-
Gather all left over floral and tie them to make a bouquet for the inside of the tote. Hanging both pieces with floral wire to tie to the wreath form. As stated total cost is $15. Left overs pictured. I save everything from my DollarTree hauls. I already had the blue rhinestones in stock from last hauls. Have fun! :)

To see more: https://youtu.be/t8uxUL8Znkk