Gossip Bench and Nautical Lamp Post

$10

I posted these projects on Hometalk separately and I just wanted to post them as a set to show the Hometalk community how well they look together, the wood really complements each other!
gossip bench an
This is the nautical lamp post which was made out of a 1 96 inch fence post with some gorilla glue and black ebony stain. I attached some solar lights, and now they serve as lamp posts to brighten up some ones day 😁
gossip bench an
The gossip bench was made out of scrap pine wood and pallet wood. All I used was some gorilla glue, screws and some finishing nails.
gossip bench an
Here they are as a set and I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out! I added the palm tree on the stool which I made to match the bench lol
gossip bench an
So there you have it the Gossip bench with a nautical lamp post. Enjoy the view 😍😍😍
gossip bench an
I made this out of the love of working with wood and I want to thank Hometalk for inspiring me every day and I hope the Hometalk community enjoys looking at it and it inspires them to get out and work with wood enjoy 😁

• Pine and pallet wood  (Scrap pile and local grocery store)
  • 8 ft fence post /champaign rope/solar lights  (Lowes)

• MH

So cool! Can you edit this post so it links to your original posts so we can see them in more detail and be further inspired?
    • John Wade

I'll try to link them but not sure how to do it and thank you for liking my work 😜

• Hillela G.

What a cozy spot! I love the pairing!
  • Marj MRC Creations

I love this! Great job on all the new pieces. I especially love the light post and could see it over at our cottage by the ocean. Saving this! Thank you so much for sharing your projects. :)
    • John Wade

Thank you and I make these all the time for people and I If you need me to I can send you a detailed plan on how to make them it's so easy 👍