Gossip Bench and Nautical Lamp Post

$10

I posted these projects on Hometalk separately and I just wanted to post them as a set to show the Hometalk community how well they look together, the wood really complements each other!
This is the nautical lamp post which was made out of a 1 96 inch fence post with some gorilla glue and black ebony stain. I attached some solar lights, and now they serve as lamp posts to brighten up some ones day 😁
The gossip bench was made out of scrap pine wood and pallet wood. All I used was some gorilla glue, screws and some finishing nails.
Here they are as a set and I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out! I added the palm tree on the stool which I made to match the bench lol
So there you have it the Gossip bench with a nautical lamp post. Enjoy the view 😍😍😍
I made this out of the love of working with wood and I want to thank Hometalk for inspiring me every day and I hope the Hometalk community enjoys looking at it and it inspires them to get out and work with wood enjoy 😁

• Pine and pallet wood  (Scrap pile and local grocery store)
  • 8 ft fence post /champaign rope/solar lights  (Lowes)

• MH

So cool! Can you edit this post so it links to your original posts so we can see them in more detail and be further inspired?
    • John Wade

I'll try to link them but not sure how to do it and thank you for liking my work 😜

• Hillela G.

What a cozy spot! I love the pairing!
  • Marj MRC Creations

I love this! Great job on all the new pieces. I especially love the light post and could see it over at our cottage by the ocean. Saving this! Thank you so much for sharing your projects. :)
    • John Wade

Thank you and I make these all the time for people and I If you need me to I can send you a detailed plan on how to make them it's so easy 👍