Oval door Window covering ideas?

+6
Very sunny

• Judy Judy on Jul 09, 2017
    You can get a variety of contact paper, and cut this yourself. Some are frosted, some are lightly tinted, and a get selection to choose from. When you are tired of one, you can take it off, and trim the next one. There may be a selection area, on this program. Under contact - type in contact paper/selection and see what they offer. You may get a better price, at inventory time, also. Best wishes, J.
  • Dfm Dfm on Jul 09, 2017
    i did the peel and stick by roommates...no heavy glue....just a drop of dish soap in a squirt bottle of water.
  • Attach a curtain rod to the door and make a curtain to coordinate with your decor.
  • Barb Barb on Jul 09, 2017
    They do make bendable curved rods for those or make a template of that oval window choose the fabric and use small Velcro circles . Just a thought 💡 Here's what my friend has on hers.
  • Sharon Sharon on Jul 09, 2017
    You can also buy non-adhesive decorative window film, or reflective window film to reduce heat, I would take a piece of brown wrapping paper and make a template first. https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_22?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=decorative+window+film&sprefix=decorative+window+film%2Caps%2C380&crid=1BPD5KLE3EMYE
  • Chubby58 Chubby58 on Jul 10, 2017
    Use gallery glass paint in the crystal clear. You can just dot it on with your finger tips thickly, let it dry completely, then you will have a nice stained glass look. You will still get the light in, but from the outside looking in is distorted, as well as looking out. I did my side windows by my door, and they look great.
  • Barb Barb on Jul 10, 2017
    Yes from louvershop