Dollar Store Outdoor Chandelier

$27

When I spotted the prettiest little candleholders for just one dollar at my local Dollar Tree I knew a project was in the works! This dollar store DIY outdoor chandelier is something my sister has been wanting for her back yard, so this was the perfect time to go for it!
I began with these two small hula hoops, some burlap ribbon, twine, candle holders and battery operated tea lights.  
I began by hot gluing the two hula hoops together, one on top of the other.
My burlap ribbon was wrapped around the hula hoops, gluing it as I went.  I wanted this entire project to be able to be done from the dollar store, but you might be able to get a little higher quality burlap ribbon elsewhere for the same $3 I spent on mine.
I wrapped the entire hula hoops completely with the ribbon.
When I had the hoops covered, I trimmed off the excess strings.  I repeat if you buy a higher quality ribbon you probably wouldn’t need to trim it.
I tied the twine to the hula hoops equally spaced around the hoops.
After I had tied four pieces of twine I was able to suspend my ring.
Next step is to simply tie the candleholders onto the rings at equal distances from one another so the chandelier will hang level.  When I go to this point I thought I would be done, but I though it looked a little bare, so back to the dollar store for some greenery.
 The vines from Dollar Tree are quite lacking, but I began by wrapping two of these garlands on the hoops.  I followed  up with three ivy picks which I cut apart and attached by sticking the stems through the burlap and adding a little twin in a few spots where I wanted to secure the greenery al little better.
My chandelier is a going to be a great addition to my sister’s patio, adding a pretty glow in the evenings.  Make sure you don’t use real candles in these or you might burn through your twine and have your candleholders fall and break!  Dollar store DIY projects are sometimes a challenge, but it is fun to see what you end up with and how you can use it, in this case a lovely addition to your outdoor space. I used battery operated tea light candles!

3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
Chloe Crabtree

• Tina Biscaino

Love it going to try this. I don't have a patio cover so going to put it in my very big 🌲 tree.

• Lenore

where do I get the blue mason jars.