DIY Clock

$10

You probably have at least one clock in your home. Why not make yourself a custom designed clock? This is an inexpesnive and simple DIY project! The materials cost around $10 (a little more if you don't have craft paint on hand) and can easily be completed in one afternoon.
Start with your blank clock face. Most clocks are round, but you could really let your creativity run wild here! Maybe try a clock face that's a different shape!
For a DIY abstract clock, I taped off the surface and filled in with different colored paints. I used a mix of acrylic paints and colored wood stains!
You could copy this design, or paint however you want! I really liked the look of the raw wood, so I let that peek through!
After your clock face is painted or decorated to your liking, it's time to add the clock hands.
You can pick up the clock movement to add to your clock face from the craft store or from Amazon.
Lastly, hang your clock in your home and enjoy! The clock movement I used had a hook in the back for easy hanging. If yours doesn't just look for picture hangers at the hardware store!

• Wooden clock face
  • Clock movement
  • Paint

Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
Amber Oliver