Error loading player:
No playable sources found

Farmhouse Style Bathroom Tour

$200

Our budget friendly farmhouse master bathroom has been a major evolution over the past couple years since we moved into our fixer upper. When we first moved in, I wasn’t even planning on doing a farmhouse master bathroom. I didn’t know what my design plans were. I just knew that something needed to happen, but there were
farmhouse style bathroom tour
Ready to see our new farmhouse master bathroom!?
Come on in!
farmhouse style bathroom tour
Our farmhouse master bathroom certainly come a long way, hasn’t it?!!
farmhouse style bathroom tour
I fell in love with the texture of this shower curtain, but when I went to install it, it was too short! Silly me, I thought all shower curtain lengths were the same. I'm going to show you how I fixed this issue soon, stay tuned!
farmhouse style bathroom tour
I had a blast making this Ombre Painted Wood Sign & Rub A Dub Dub chippy paint sign.
farmhouse style bathroom tour

farmhouse style bathroom tour
When you turn around from the shelves & toilet...
farmhouse style bathroom tour
I'm going to tell you the story behind this amazing vintage vanity cabinet very soon. This cabinet really started the inspiration behind our farmhouse master bathroom design plans. Here she is in all her chippy paint glory.
farmhouse style bathroom tour
Here's a little sneak at the amazing before and afters!
farmhouse style bathroom tour
To take a full tour of our farmhouse style bathroom, pop over to the blog post linked at the bottom of the page to check it out!
Chelsea @ Making Manzanita

• KP Callahan

I look forward to what you make out of the old shelving unit that was over the toilet in the first place! Would you remove the shelves and turn it into an arbor?

• Tracy Opoka

What kind of wood did you use for the “shiplap” ?

• Tracy Opoka

What kind of wood did you use for the “shiplap” ? Also , how did you get your cabinet to look “chippy”