How do you get nail glue off a telephone screen?

Jade Kerr14axelmonnA
+4

My friend accidentally spilled nail glue all over her phone screen and she can't just pull it off, otherwise her screen will come off.
Thanks in advance

• Yikes! I can see that happening. Has she tried taking the phone to her local store and see what they suggest? I am not sure what to use that wouldn't damage the phone.
  • 14axelmonn
    14axelmonn

she only found out during lunch so i don't khow
  • Peg
    Peg

This is worth a try....nail polish remover on a qtip.
  • A
    A

Evidently this is a more common problem than I thought it would be. Here's a link: http://www.ehow.com/how_8013047_rid-nail-glue-phones.html
  • 14axelmonn
    14axelmonn

ok i'll tell her tomorrow, thank you
  • Jade Kerr
    Jade Kerr

I know this was posted a long time ago but I wanted to say on at least one of these forums if it will help people out- if you are like me and came here looking for help after having the same problem do not do what people are saying and use nail polish remover or the likes it only made it worse- then I remembered what my mum uses on everything to get permanent marker and the likes off- hand sanitiser-it almost instantly repaired the damage the acetone did, and it took a while of soaking and scrubbing with my nail but eventually got it off within about 10 mins 😀 hope this helps someone

• Ana
      Ana

Hi I know this was pretty long ago as well haha! But recently this just happened to me and I can’t seem to rub a lot of it off my phone screen with my nail. You said hand sanitizer works for this ?