DIY Rustic Industrial Mirrored Coffee Table

$50

Here I built a coffee table using some Dollar Tree mirrors and some scrap wood I had sitting around in my shed...

First thing I did was use a piece of plywood measuring 24 9/16 " x 24 9/16"
I then glued down 25 square mirrors from Dollar Tree with Liquid Nail.
You want to let them sit at least 24 hours to set.
This is what the mirror will look like when done...
After your mirrors have set now it is time to build your table...
For the table I used the same size board as the mirror.
I used 3 1x3 boards on each end of the bottom board of the table.
you can nail the 1x3 boards or use liquid nail....just remember if you use the liquid nail you must let it set for 24 hours.
I bought a woos stick for the legs at Home Depot...
I cut the wood stick down to four 9" each pieces and screwed to the wood....quick tip is you can have Home Depot cut all the wood for you.
The last step is to add glue to your 1x3 boards and place your mirror on top letting it set for 24 hours...
I mixed a black and white chalk paint to get a light grey color to paint the table with...after the grey paint dried, I took a dry brush with a small amount of white chalk paint and brushed through out the table for a rustic feel...
Next I sanded all the wood after the paint dried...for that rustic feel...
I bought a wood stick from Home Depot for the legs....

I cut the wood to four 9" pieces for the legs....then screwed the legs to the table...
Next add liquid nail to the 1x3 boards and place your mirror in top letting set for 24 hours....
I then added gold thumbtacks to the table where the 1x3 boards and the bottom plywood piece connect...after all the thumbnails were added I banged the thumbnails with a hammered for an industrial feel...
So now you have an amazing Industrial coffee table to show off to all your company :)
subscribe to my youtube channel for more awesome DIYS I upload about 3 new DIYS a week!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZW...

Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas

• Melvina
    Melvina

I really like this my husband can make for me lol

• Johanne Palange
    Johanne Palange

Looks good. I would put a glass sheet cut to fit the top to keep the mirrors from getting scratched and prevent dust and various debris from getting into the cracks. Yes, I know it isn't a big deal to clean but it is easier to clean a clear glass sheet. But I like your table.