Diy Dollar Tree Rustic Knife Holder

$5

Here I made two rustic knife holders using items purchased at the Dollar Tree.
total cost $5.
This Diy is so easy to make but yet so different and cute for any rustic /farmhouse kitchen.
Supplies:
large Beer Mug
vase
rice
white northern beans
twine

diy dollar tree rustic kno

First I added a little hot glue to the starting point of my twine to wrap around the handle of the beer mug once you reach the top of the handle secure with more glue.
diy dollar tree rustic kno
Next add the bag of beans into the mug...
diy dollar tree rustic kno
Next I wrapped some twine around the vase base and secured it with a little hot glue...
diy dollar tree rustic kno
Now you can add the rice in to the vase...
diy dollar tree rustic kno
Now you are ready to insert your knives into the knife holders...
diy dollar tree rustic kno

Now yo you have a unique way to hold your kitchen knives and also add some rustic decor to your kitchen.
subscribe to my youtube channel for more awesome DIYS I upload about 3 new DIYS a week!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZW...

• Jewellmartin

Yes, this is rustic and cute. I realize we know the things we've used the most. But how can you tell which knife is which? Best wishes 😇
    • Dpbeee2

My knives are in a wooden holder. I cannot see the blades, but because I use them all the time, I can tell by the handles.
  • Bonnie

The flour and sugar containers; are they coffee plastic tubs painted and fixed up to look the part? If so that's is Awesome!!!
  • Louise Craig Zimmerman

Would coffee beans work? May have good aroma

• Beverly Hirsch

This would not work well here in Florida where bugs and roaches rule supreme. Leave a meal of rice or beans out for them for just one night and you've got a kitchen full of well fed varmints. But the sand idea would probably work. Sounds pretty too. Maybe colored sand!
  • Starkeeper

Just use wooden skewers ... the kind used to grill meat, verges, etc together .