Easy Garden Fairy

$4

With some mini terracotta flower pots and some faux flowers you can make a garden fairy. Great for indoors or out, personalize it with your favorite flowers, great craft for adults and kids, and a great gift idea for someone who loves fairies.

For this project you'll need the following:

• 3 mini terra cotta pots
  • Faux Flowers
  • Something for wings - I am using butterflies
  • Sharpie
  • Glue of your choice
  • Optional - paint
Place a flower over the top of the first terracotta flower pot. This will be the skirt/dress.
You'll want to glue the flower into place for stability. I'm using hot glue, but if you want to put it outside, I recommend silicone.
Glue on your second terracotta pot on top of the bottom terracotta pot.

If you are at all concerned about stability - depending on where you are planning to put your fairy - you could take the skirt flower apart, glue the two flower pots together, and glue the petals on the outside of the bottom terracotta pot. This will definitely make the fairy more stable.
For the main part of the fairy's body, you'll add a second flower or petals to be your shirt/dress top. I'm using an iris.
I hot glued 2 petals around the main terracotta pot, and left the 3rd petal hanging down in back as a train. You'll see the back in an upcoming photo.
Glue the last mini terracotta pot to the top and this will be the fairy's head.
On the back of the fairy you'll glue your wings on the middle terracotta pot. I used a butterfly for the wings.
Place a flower of your choice in the top of the fairy for her hair or crown. You could also opt to grow real flowers in her head.
Optional - cut a couple leaves and glue them to the sides of her body for arms.
Use a Sharpie and draw on her face.

If you wanted, you could use paint here to paint the flower pot a color of your choice and then add the face. You could also add some hair if desired.
I recommend spraying an acrylic sealer to preserve her face.
She's ready to be placed where ever you want to enjoy her.
I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

• 3 mini terracotta flower pots  (Walmart/Dollar Tree)
  • Faux Flowers  (Walmart/Dollar Tree)
  • Sharpie

Chas' Crazy Creations