How to assemble a 10 x 12 soft top gazebo

+10
I purchased this a couple of weeks ago... open box. Of course, it has the instructions but it doesn't suggest the easiest way to construct if there's only two people assembling it... help please...
q how to assemble a 10 x 12 soft top gazebo
  • Karen Karen on Jul 14, 2017
    Hire a handyman and save yourself the grief..Look in your local paper for someone who assembles stuff from Ikea etc...Probably cost about 30 dollars
  • Itsmemic Itsmemic on Jul 14, 2017
    U TUBE is your friend.
  • What is the brand that you purchased? That way I can take a look see and give you hints. I have a 10 x 10 EZ Up that I put up by myself. When I initially answered, no photo popped up. I have no trouble assembling these myself, but I have put quite a few together in my day. 2 people can do this, read and follow the directions carefully, watch utube videos and call in a couple friends if necessary - preferably a camping person, they generally can put these together quickly. Good luck!
    • See 2 previous
    • Angela M. Wilson Angela M. Wilson on Jul 14, 2017
      I've only been in my house for a year and only know one neighbor... and they aren't the diy type. I'm more than likely going to hire a handyman. Thanks for your help!
  • FL FL on Jul 14, 2017
    You need an extra pair of hands or two. Why not have a pizza party and invite a few friends to help? Their reward will be sitting under the gazebo and eating pizza! (or something from the grill) and a cool drink!
  • FL FL on Jul 14, 2017
  • Karen Karen on Jul 15, 2017
    You're welcome...Nothing worse than staring at an item you bought and having a problem putting it together.....It's a lovely Gazebo...All the best.