How do I repair pin tucking on external brickwork?

I own a Heritage listed Queen Anne Federation home and would love to be able to repair the white lines along the mortar joins on the red brick walls. (I've been told it's called pin tucking ). I've had a professional quote me and it was so expensive that it's not an option. I'm not afraid of hard work or getting dirty!!

  5 answers