There's a peacock in our tree :)

+7
GIGGLE TIME!
A few years ago when I dressed out my front porch in bright colors, my son brought me a purple Peacock which we named Geraldine! She has been a lot of fun for us as we comment on her quite often...he is my companion in the yard projects...that guy never met a growing thing he did not love! There are 2 huge palms out on the deck that he bought for $5 each as they were about to die...he nursed them back to health!

Well, a spring or so ago, I did a post taking the camera into Geraldine bath time while getting cleaned up for her porch duty for the summer...she was covered in pollen.

Well, here we are again, getting the back deck dressed out (finally) and I look around and there is someone hiding in the palm...We had lunch planned out here on 7/5/17 and Geraldine was not going to miss anything. She thinks we don't see that she has sneaked out there!

Do you see her?

(Every once in a while, it is fun to share nothing more serious than a giggle! Have a great HUMP DAY on this Wednesday!!!)

e giggle time
  • Jennifer Jennifer on Jul 19, 2017
    I love to giggle and play peek a boo I see you behind that palm!

• Jeanette S Jeanette S on Jul 19, 2017
    My grown son and I love to discuss the antics of Geraldine! I sent him a photo of this and he loved it!

• See 3 previous
    • Jeanette S Jeanette S on Jul 22, 2017
      Sandy Springs is so close! I am about a mile off Peachtree Industrial in Dunwoody's 3rd District...the oldest part.
      We have such a nice, sweet neighborhood is why we have stayed. The younger folks moving in are wonderful. One thing that is good is we have a subdivision Community Club (no pool or anything) that meets once a month; no rules and regulations, small annual fee and voluntary; we have a community directory. If a problem arises, people can complain and the bi-monthly newsletter includes a request for consideration of the neighbors.

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jul 20, 2017
    This made me smile! Thanks for sharing!

• Jeanette S Jeanette S on Jul 20, 2017
      Thanks Hillela G. Getting this project completed has been a big job!!!

• 2dogal 2dogal on Jul 22, 2017
    What fun! Kudos to your son for Geraldine for you - and to you for making memories for him.

• Jeanette S Jeanette S on Jul 22, 2017
    Sometime you have to have something around that is just for fun and silly!