What is the best way to remove pet stains from light colored carpeting

RoseAnn MatthewsElizabeth DionPeg
+4

Have had a professional carpet cleaner attempt to remove---not successful

• Maxie
    Maxie

Test a spot in the corner of room. Try using OXY Powder with water . Hope that works for you.
  • Suz27841008
    Suz27841008

I used Clorox Cleanup. My carpet is almost white, the stain was gone and the cleaner did not leave a stain. Try it on a hidden place first
  • Hoosierphilly
    Hoosierphilly

I use a commercial product from the pet stores for blood, urine, and food stains even wine on Wool Persian carpets even....test spot.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth

Try Odoban from Home Depot. 9.99 per gallon makes 32 gallons but for old stains I would use it full strength with a scrub brush and a bucket of water to rinse the brush. Kills 99.9 % of bacteria and comes in citrus, lavender and my favorite eucalyptus. Been using it for odor and stains plus to mop my floors. Even in the laundry!

• Peg
    Peg

Did you have someone steam clean the carpet?
  • Elizabeth Dion
    Elizabeth Dion

Purchase Nature's Miracle from Amazon.com. It is guaranteed to remove the stain and any odor. It works!
  • RoseAnn Matthews
    RoseAnn Matthews

thank you so much for your responses