How to get juice stains out of wool carpet?

Regina and BrianMichele M. IrwinBronee
+8

• KATI
    KATI

There is a product called Wine Away that is fantastic for removing red wine stains (even old ones). I've found it is great for removing lots of other stains. I'm sure you can find it online if your local wine shop doesn't carry it. Good to have on hand anyway.
  • Susan Ashley
    Susan Ashley

Spot shot carpet cleaner
  • Ashley Brewer
    Ashley Brewer

The ammonia in glass cleaner can get stains out if carpet. Ive used windex on laundry, couches, and carpet stains with great results
  • Sam
    Sam

there is a product called "spot shot". it works on carpet like a breeze. i've even taken red coolaid stain out of our carpet with it! its made by WD-40 Company
    www.wd40.com

there isn't anything on carpet or clothes that you can't get out with this stuff.
    if you use it on clothes, wash right after cleaning.

one time i had a huge tea stain that happened when my grand son knocked over a tea table by accident. we had tons of company and i didn't see it till every one left.
    so it had dried. but spot shot took it right out. i did do a little rinsing w water after wards just because it was such a large spot. but it did come out. no prob.
    once i had to apply twice. but its always gotten out everything.
    it was recommended to me by a guy that laid carpet.

• Laura Gibbons
    Laura Gibbons

I use Awesome. It really works.
  • Dianne williams
    Dianne williams

even my carpet cleaner could not get all of the juice stain .
  • MaryAnn B
    MaryAnn B

I use Hydrogen Peroxide....doesn't remove color, but do a test spot just in case. I pour it on the carpet pat it in and let it sit for a bit put a bath towel over it. let the towel absorb the juice.
  • Bronee
    Bronee

Scroll down and you may find the answer you're looking for.
    For carpet stains.

http://www.hometalk.com/22336972/s-the-ultimate-list-of-brilliant-stain-removal-tricks?page_num=9
  • Michele M. Irwin
    Michele M. Irwin

Try foam shaving cream
  • Regina and Brian
    Regina and Brian

For wool, I hope you're careful. I would research Host. It is not water based and recommended my flooring professionals.