Blue and Green Summer Tablescape

$100

Summer is in full swing and the temperatures keep climbing....But we love everything that summer has to offer. The very mention of the word summer makes me think of a slower pace, enjoying the outdoors and plenty of easy summer entertaining.

My favorite place to entertain during the warm summer months is in our garden. Something different happens when you entertain outdoors.. The mood changes and everyone seems to have more laid-back attitude.
Summer tables should be just as easy and effortless. I have been using a lot of blue and white this summer and it seems like this classic combination is having a moment.  Navy blue is this year's darling for interior decor but you and I already know the power of blue.  It is fresh, timeless and when combined with green chartreuse, it has the ability to command a scene.  So I am excited to share this summer table with you today. 

First came the white and navy stripped tablecloth, (a recent find on ETSY) then I layered the green chevron table runner on top to bring a contrasting color to the table.  The green hue is matched on the salad plates and napkins.  Green stemware at each place setting extends the green theme of the table.

Blue and purple hydrangeas are casually arranged in white and navy stripped vessels.

The trio of plates at each place setting begin with scalloped dinner plates, green salad plate finished with the all time beloved Johnson Brothers Willow Blue. Gold -colored flatware by Lenox adds glow and frames these pretty trio of plates.
Styling a table is about individual style.  It is creating a pretty scene that feels comfortable to you and your guests.  It should always express your personality.

Thank you for visiting today.

Happy summer entertaining to you all.  See you soon...

Janet

Rosemary & Thyme