I have two bathroom windows above my garden tub that are in need...

+5
q i have two bathroom windows above my garden tub that is in need
Two windows above bath tub... ideas please
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jul 26, 2017
    You can cover them with privacy film that is available in patterns.Home Depot carries them rolls that can be cut to size
  • Dysko7710 Dysko7710 on Jul 26, 2017
    I think we need a little more information here, do you want window treatment ideas, or ways to cover them up? Here are some links that cover a range or ideas:
  • Tina LeBorgne Marcy Tina LeBorgne Marcy on Jul 26, 2017
    Stained glass.

• Robin Smith Robin Smith on Jul 26, 2017
    To save money and have a stained glass effect, you can get a pictureframe bigger than the window, cover THAT with "stained glass " privacy film and hang in front. you can remove easily to wash or open the windows -- and easy to replace the film if you ever want to later....
    • Ruth Ruth on Jul 27, 2017
      Love this idea. Moving into a new home with this same issue.
  • Ginny Lawton Ginny Lawton on Jul 26, 2017
    I like Robin Smiths Idea. though I use blinds that I can let in light or shut out light. easy to take down to wash and put back up had them custom made to fit my windows.
  • Diana Deiley Diana Deiley on Jul 26, 2017
    I'd suggest purchasing a product called Gallery Glass in a clear finish. Easy peasy. Smear it on with your fingers in random directions, goes on white, dries clear. Looks like textured glass and will cover that unsightly 'fog'. Any craft store should carry this and it's very inexpensive. One bottle did 4 windows in my house. It also comes in colors! Have fun. Best of luck.
  • Tonya Tonya on Jul 27, 2017
    Love it, thanks so much